“We offer a practical, cost effective service that lets you get on with running your business as quickly as possible.” Paul Whitaker, Solicitor
Property disputes are all too common. We advise on all manner of disputes involving the acquisition and disposal of land, property development, construction and the myriad of disputes that arise between landlords and tenants.
It’s our job to protect your interests. We aim to settle any disputes by the most practical and cost effective means, where appropriate using arbitration and mediation,.
We advise both landlords and tenants on their rights and obligations under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954. This affects a wide range of issues including serving notices and court applications
We can help with the following and more:
- Disputes regarding business lease renewals
- Dilapidation and service charge disputes
- Enforcement of covenants and forfeiture
- Easements (rights of way)
- Claims in the County and High Court
- Applications before the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal
- Mediation, Arbitration, Adjudication and handling claims from the NHBC
- Construction related disputes for developers and builders
- Representing clients in the Technology & Construction Court
The team also has the capacity to handle more challenging subjects such as propriety estoppel and acquiescence.