Senior Partner and Head of Personal Injury
Area of Expertise
- Personal injury
- Amputation cases
- Complex medical causation claims
- Fatal accident claims including Coroners Inquests
- Severe burns claims
- Catastrophic injuries – adult/child brain and spinal cord injury
- Disputed syndromes (chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and complex pain)
- Complex medical causation claims involving relationship between serious injury and intervening clinical negligence
I am a partner and head of legal practice for the firm’s personal injury team. I specialise in cases of maximum severity, including spinal cord, severe head injuries, and fatalities.
My clients’ main concern is to secure fair compensation for what are serious life-changing injuries. They want the peace of mind of knowing that their future medical needs and care will be adequately covered.
I provide pragmatic and plain-speaking advice, which my clients value as it creates clarity for everyone involved.
For more challenging cases, I am able to call upon the support of leading experts and specialist counsel.
My clients know that no matter how complex their case, we will help them secure the best possible outcome.
Handles a range of cases including some of the firm's highest-value catastrophic injury cases. He is described as "very good - extremely experienced in dealing with clients with catastrophic injuries". Chambers UK 2014
Moore Blatch Resolve has 'second-to-none' experience, and produces 'excellent work'. Damian Horan has 'experience of litigation at every level'. Legal 500 2013
Return to profiles