Escalate – a new way to resolve disputes
Pursuing a commercial dispute tends to be a costly, lengthy and risky undertaking. It’s hardly surprising, then, that many businesses decide against pursuing a claim and reluctantly write-off what they are owed.
That’s why we’ve created Escalate, a smarter way to resolve commercial disputes that prioritises your cash flow and gives you the support you need to achieve a prompt settlement for you and your business.
A winner of ‘Innovation of the Year’ at the British Accountancy Awards 2017, Escalate takes care of each stage of the process for you whilst negotiating on your behalf and encouraging the defendant to settle quickly in your favour without the need for litigation allowing up to three months.
Escalates is transforming how businesses manage disputes:
- No financial risk – you don’t pay out unless we reach a successful settlement
- No initial outlay - we pay for all of the up-front costs
- Rapid results – we aim to get your money back in just three months; if we can’t settle quickly, we have the financial backing to support you all the way to a High Court resolution
- A fixed fee basis – complete transparency from the start
- No restrictions on the types of cases we tackle – bad debt, contractual, negligence, IP infringement etc.
- Not just current or future cases – we can go back to disputes that are up to three years old.
If the defendant is unwilling to settle in this timeframe, we get on with the litigation. We’ll take care of this process for you, paying the up-front fees and associated costs all the way up to a High Court resolution, if that is what it takes.
The Escalate approach gives you an opportunity to resolve disputes in a way that saves you money, time and hassle, and enabling you to get on with running your business.
"You and the Moore Blatch team really took this to them and did not waiver. Escalate is a truly game changing product and has enabled us as a mere minnow to swim with sharks and hold them to account. You have given us a chance to carve out a future that would have otherwise been very difficult and would have no doubt meant the end of our business. You have no idea what this means for my family and the families of Kevin and Jim. I am eternally grateful." Dave C, flooring company
“It’s a clever, clever concept growing out of greater collaboration across a number of industries to give SMEs real prospects of recovery without having to spend exorbitant legal fees or having to write off debt.” - Judge from Lawyer Awards, 2018
“My business represents over 5,000 small creative businesses. They are crying out for this sort of service and for the legal and financial profession to work differently to deliver it,” - Judge from Lawyer Awards, 2018
Read the Escalate brochure