A practical approach to driving your deal forward At a glance
- Acquisitions and disposals need a pragmatic approach that keeps the deal progressing whilst dealing effectively with all the details.
- The key is to keep both parties, their legal teams and advisors working together to avoid disputes or delays.
- Our team is well-known for being proactive, good communicators and with expertise covering all related areas, all focused on delivering the outcome you want.
The critical factor in corporate transactions, particularly acquisitions and disposals, is momentum. It’s essential to keep driving the deal forward and not allow it to stall because of a legal issue.
Your acquisition or sale is a significant step for you, so it’s natural you’ll want reassurance that your lawyers can see the ‘big picture’; dealing effectively with the details whilst proactively moving the deal on.
Our corporate team is known for being accomplished deal facilitators. As well as seeing things from your perspective and resolving legal issues quickly, we are pragmatic: focusing on what really matters and advising the best course of action at every stage. We will keep you informed, comprehensively and concisely explaining the risks and providing practical options to solve them.
For both parties, the objective is almost always to secure a deal on good terms as quickly as possible. In our experience, a collaborative, constructive approach is the most successful; through continual communication and by building a rapport with your counterparty’s legal advisers, we will reduce the risk of disagreements and delays.
By choosing Moore Blatch, you’ll benefit from:
- A dedicated and talented legal team with extensive ‘big-ticket’ experience of company sales and purchases.
- Effective project managers who recognise the importance of good communication and teamwork with you, the other party and advisers.
- Proactive support to the project team from beginning to end, based on an in-depth knowledge of the business and the roles and requirements of the shareholders.
- The strength of all our specialists across the firm, providing expert advice on related aspects such as commercial contracts, property, tax, pensions, employment law, intellectual property, data and regulatory compliance, and share issues.
- A professional team that will give the utmost confidence in our ability to achieve your preferred outcome.
How can we help you?
News and latest updates
Don’t underestimate the importance of a company’s statutory registers
Kirsty Bowyer | 19.11.2019
Moore Blatch continues to support SKS Business Services Ltd
Follow us on social media