Supporting you when you are facing financial difficulty At a glance
- Financial pressures can have a wide-reaching impact and can be worrying for all concerned
- We can help you find a resolution to your financial problems. We can advise which options are most appropriate for you and help manage the situation you are in.
If you are facing financial difficulty it is important to understand the options available to you, so you can manage your affairs accordingly. This can help you navigate your way out of what can be a very stressful situation.
We can advise and assist you with:
- Your options, which may include negotiating with your creditors, an individual voluntary arrangement, or bankruptcy
- Responding to a statutory demand
- Defending a bankruptcy petition
- Payments after a bankruptcy petition has been presented and validation order applications
- Applying to annul your bankruptcy if a bankruptcy order should not have been made in the first place, or if you can pay your bankruptcy debts and expenses in full
- Preventing a forced sale of the family home
- Alleged breaches of an individual voluntary arrangement
- Acquiring assets out of a bankruptcy estate
If you or a loved one is experiencing financial difficulties, it is important that you seek advice as early as possible in order to maximise your options.
We can provide you with practical advice and expert guidance on how best to manage your financial difficulties, whatever they may be. Using a pragmatic and plain-speaking approach we will help you understand the process every step of the way. We believe that the best way we can support you is to get your situation sorted out as quickly and efficiently as possible.