For the best experience on mobile, check out the Moore Blatch mobile app FREE

Get it on Google Play

023 8071 8000

Request a callback   |


023 8071 8000

or request a callback


If you have suffered from a major trauma as a result of an accident that wasn't your fault, you could be eligible to make a compensation claim.

This claim will help you and your family to secure much-needed funding to pay for medical help, rehabilitation, home adaptations and other necessary support services.

From day one, we work tirelessly to not only get the financial support you need, but to provide general advice on dealing with a traumatic accident and getting you the help that you need.

Support to maintain an independent and fulfilling life

A key priority is to secure early access and payment for direct funding of private rehabilitation, if you need it, and secure a compensation package that will help you to regain as much freedom, independence and normality as possible.

Getting the best medical advice and treatment

You will be assessed by the very best medical professionals who will identify the most appropriate rehabilitation programme for you. They will carry out an initial assessment to evaluate the extent of your trauma and develop an appropriate care and rehabilitation plan.

Contact us

If you have any questions or would like to speak to one of the team please contact the major trauma team on 0333 241 9995 or

More information about personal injury

Uninsured and untraced drivers

The Motor Insurers' Bureau (MIB) is a non-profit making company set up by motor insurers to compensate victims of both uninsured and untraced drivers.

They also operate the Green Card System, which compensates UK citizens who are the victims of accidents involving foreign registered vehicles either in the UK or abroad.

These cases can be complex, however we will advise you as to whether you have claim under the scheme.

Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme

The Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme is a government-funded scheme intended to compensate the innocent victims of violent crime whose lives have been seriously disrupted through no fault of their own.

If you or a member of your family has been a victim of a violent crime, whether physical or psychological, that has resulted in a major trauma then you may be entitled to claim for compensation for your injuries.

Very specific conditions and time constraints govern which claims are considered but we will advise you on whether you are eligible to make a claim under the scheme.

Request a callback

All fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory