For the best experience on mobile, check out the Moore Blatch mobile app FREE

Get it on Google Play

023 8071 8000

Request a callback   |


023 8071 8000

or request a callback


After a major trauma, your or your family member’s accommodation may no longer be suitable and it could be that you need alternative accommodation or make adaptations to your current property.

Whether you rent or own your property, we will advise you on your options and provide a range of legal services such as buying and selling your home and obtaining consent and funding for any adaptations.

Buying and selling your home

Our conveyancing team provides a very efficient service, identifying any potential problems early and dealing with them quickly. The support you receive from us throughout the process will help to take away the stress involved with moving home.

If you would like more information, please contact the major trauma team on 0333 241 9995 or, or you can read more in our guides:


We can review the terms of your tenancy agreement or lease and advise you on any rights and/or relevant restrictions that may exist.

Disabled facilities grants can be made available in certain cases to assist with towards the cost of providing adaptations and facilities to enable you or your family member to remain at your current property. We will support you through the assessment process and be on hand to challenge any decisions or disputes should they arise.

Social housing

Local authorities must ensure that those who need to move urgently because of a sudden disability, such as those caused by major trauma, are given priority to find new, more suitable accommodation. We will support you through this process, including challenging the housing association’s decision if required.

Further information is available on the community care page and in our downloadable brochures:

Request a callback

All fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory