Urology medical negligence claims At a glance
- We have wide ranging experience in dealing with all types of urology claims.
- If you have suffered due to medical negligence, we can help you rebuild your life.
Urology refers to medical complaints involving the kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra and the reproductive organs. Errors in treatment may result in adverse outcomes and injuries.
Errors made in relation to urological treatment can occur in a wide range of situations and circumstances. Mistakes can be made in relation to:
- Kidney disease and renal failure
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney removal
- Diagnosis and management of bladder cancer
- Diagnosis and management of testicular cancer
- Diagnosis and management of prostate cancer
- Problems following vasectomy operations
- Incontinence following various surgical procedures
Every case will be different depending on the facts. We have vast experience of dealing with various types of urology claims and we work with rehabilitation units throughout the country. We take an active role in providing you with quality information and advice about the extra resources that may be available to you whilst your claim is being progressed.
We work with rehabilitation experts both in the NHS and in the private sector to ensure the continuity of your care.
Rebuilding your life
It is vital that you maximise your recovery through active rehabilitation. Our aim is to help rebuild your life by obtaining interim payments of compensation to assist you with:
- Aids and equipment
- Care support
- Therapeutic services
- Case management
Some people who suffer from injuries as a result of negligent treatment will require some support for the rest of their lives. We have a wide range of contacts with organisations that can help you and can work closely with you including:
- Case managers who will assess and organise any support and care you may need;
- Support workers who will visit you on a regular basis to provide you support and help;
- Community rehabilitation such as occupational therapy.
- Charities and support groups.
Errors in treatment can be made by a number of healthcare professionals and can vary greatly in the effect they have on a patient. If you have experienced an error in treatment and have suffered as a result of that mistake, then we may be able to help you make a claim. It is important that you or your family should contact a solicitor as soon as possible. The sooner we can begin work on your claim the sooner we can begin to assist you.
We can advise you on your benefit rights and also advise on dealing with debts which might arise due to being off work. Our specialist community care team can also provide advice and support in relation to your ongoing entitlement to health and social care provision and support at home or in the community.
We deal with clients throughout the country and we will visit you at your home, hospital or rehabilitation unit.
How can we help you?
News and latest updates
Moore Blatch secures £3.2 million compensation for mother of three
£3.2 million compensation received following failure to treat primary open-angle glaucoma
Neuropathic pain following neck surgery
Compensation settlement received for loss of vision
Follow us on social media