A uniquely effective approach to spinal injury accident claims At a glance
- A spinal cord injury can have a major physical and emotional impact on your life, so you need your compensation to provide the maximum benefit.
- We have teamed up with Aspire, the national spinal cord charity, to form Aspire Law – the UK’s only law firm specialising solely in spinal injury accident claims.
- Aspire Law offers a unique combination of heavyweight legal expertise and an in-depth understanding of the care and support spinally injured people really need.
- Our specialist lawyers have an excellent record of winning significant claims, and unlike some other solicitors, Aspire Law ensures 100% of the compensation is paid to you.
A spinal cord injury can be devastating. Its effect on your mobility can have huge consequences, both for you and your family. Apart from the physical impact, there will inevitably be changes to your lifestyle, particularly if you are no longer able to work. If you’ve sustained a spinal cord injury because of someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to receive the best possible level of compensation.
At Moore Blatch, we have a unique way of helping people with spinal cord injuries. We have teamed up with Aspire, the national spinal cord injury charity, to form Aspire Law: the only UK law firm to specialise solely on representing and supporting people with spinal cord injury claims.
Using our combined knowledge and experience in spinal cord injury, together we’ve created a new social enterprise model that puts your needs and requirements at the heart of our work, and delivers a highly personalised service. You’ll benefit from the renowned legal expertise of Moore Blatch, and Aspire’s extensive and in-depth knowledge of providing the services that spinally injured people really need.
The result is a service that addresses every issue you may face, from housing, care, education and rehabilitation to emotional and family support.
Each claim covers your financial, care, medical and support requirements, from the immediate aftermath of your accident, through the whole process of rehabilitation, to renewed independence. We work quickly and efficiently to maximise your compensation award and critically, to secure early funding so you can start your private rehabilitation treatment as soon as possible.
We can arrange to meet you and discuss your claim at your home, hospital or rehabilitation centre. We often succeed in cases that other solicitors have refused to accept, or started and subsequently rejected. Our specialist lawyers have helped thousands of satisfied clients recover significant compensation for their accident injury claims, and we can do the same for you.
A key reason for choosing Moore Blatch and Aspire Law for your spinal cord claim, is that unlike other lawyers we don’t keep any of the compensation for ourselves: you will receive 100%.
In addition, 50% of any profits Aspire Law makes go straight back to the Aspire charity, helping more families affected by spinal injury, in areas such as housing, equipment and emotional support.
- Aspire Law is the only law firm in the UK dedicated solely to supporting people with spinal injury.
- With Aspire Law you keep 100% of your compensation, helping you move on and live an independent life.
- We work quickly and effectively to maximise your compensation award in the shortest possible time.
- As well as winning compensation, our service covers every issue that affects you, from housing, care, education and rehabilitation to emotional and family support.
- 50% of any profits are invested back into the Aspire charity to provide continued support for people with spinal cord injuries.
How can we help you?
News and latest updates
Involved in a road crash where driver at fault is uninsured – what can you do?
Matthew Claxson | 14.11.2019
Orthopaedic injuries guide
Follow us on social media