Area of Expertise
- Corporate crime and professional misconduct
- Health & safety and environmental law
- Personal injury
- Catastrophic injuries – adult/child brain and spinal cord injury
- Fatal accident claims including Coroners Inquests
- Severe burns claims
- Significant orthopaedic injuries
- Road traffic offences
- Complex head, spinal and serious orthopaedic injuries
- Cases involving complex liability or causation issues
- Fatal accident claims
Amy is an associate solicitor within in the Serious Injury Team. She joined Moore Blatch in 2006.
Amy specialises in cases of maximum severity including spinal cord injury, severe head injuries and serious orthopaedic injuries.
Amy has worked on several multi-million pound claims and works closely with Damian Horan, Senior Partner and the head of the department, and a number of other partners of the firm.
“I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your hard work and everything you have done, I’m so happy with the outcome. Thank you once again Amy.”
"We'd just like to thank you for all the hard work you must have put into this case. You were very informative and dealt with it with minimum fuss".
"I am more than happy with how you have looked after my case and I am very grateful for everything you have done for me and I would certainly recommend you to anyone who needed the same type of help."
Return to profiles