Area of Expertise
- Land development
- Real estate
- Residential property
- Rural and farming
- Equestrian Property
- County Houses and Estates
- Town Houses
- Landlord and Tenant
- Estate and leasehold management
I qualified as a solicitor in 2006 and specialise in commercial and rural property. I have extensive experience in working for both the public sector including government departments managing land transactions and sales of government property, and for the private sector acquiring and managing commercial investments for pension fund providers, distribution companies and well known international retail clients.
More recently I have specialised in advising on:
- Landowners on sale and development including affordable rural housing and complex overage and clawback agreements
- Buying and selling Country Houses and estates.
- High Net Worth London residential properties
- Equestrian properties and land including sale and purchase of livery and racing yards as going concerns
- General rural business properties including farms and diversified businesses.
- Land and building agreements
- Landlord and tenant arrangements
As a solicitor I typically act for a range of individuals, investors, developers, trusts and companies with a range of needs and property interests across the UK.
I aim to provide a friendly, commercial and efficient service to my clients and develop an holistic understanding of their legal needs and build a long term relationship if need be with them.
I am a member of the Agricultural Law Association and outside of work I have 3 horses and ponies at home and compete to national level at showing and dressage.
"She's always accessible, polite, swift and trustworthy. She's quite pragmatic in finding solutions and understands that we need to move fairly quickly." Client
Return to profiles