Chartered Legal Executive
Area of Expertise
- Asset recovery - landlord & tenant
- Dispute resolution
- Real estate disputes
- Commercial property disputes
- Receivership and appointing Law of Property Act receivers
- Residential possession proceedings for landlords, agents and lenders
I originally joined Moore Blatch as a Litigation Executive in 2011. I specialise in property litigation for commercial and private individuals.
I can assist with all aspects of real estate litigation including land disputes and advice on claims against residential and commercial tenants. I also deal with claims for possession of residential or commercial property.
A dispute can be resolved by us sending a letter before action to a tenant or occupier, or by issuing court proceedings. I can also advise my clients on enforcement proceedings.
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Return to profiles