Senior Solicitor & Head of Immigration Department
- Tier 1 Entrepreneurs and start up businesses
- High net worth individuals wishing to live, work and invest in the UK
- Prevention of Illegal Working, employer compliance and all aspects of Sponsor Licensing under Tier 2 of the Points Based System
- Brexit issues for companies and individuals (such as EEA nationals and their families)
I have over 17 years’ worth of experience in UK immigration and nationality law and have been recognised as a leading immigration lawyer by Legal 500.I joined Moore Blatch in June 2017 as the Head of the Immigration Department.
My clients are usually individuals who need assistance with a variety of personal immigration matters and also companies of all sizes to assist with issues such as employing non EU nationals (Sponsor Licencing), implications of Brexit, Prevention of Illegal Working and the Right to Rent Scheme.
My expertise means that I can quickly find practical solutions to my clients’ immigration based problems.
I spend time getting to know my clients; their goals; and objectives so that I can deliver a first class comprehensive tailor made service to meet their specific needs.
I have extensive experience in relation to all tiers of the Points Based System.
In particular, I work with Entrepreneurs wishing to set up businesses or extend their current permission to be in the UK, and SME’s considering employing non EU nationals in the UK.
I have successfully run a number of businesses in the past which has embedded my understanding that commercial enterprises face when launching in the UK or seeking to hire or transfer personnel from abroad, such as funding, competition and service delivery faced by many enterprises in the UK.
I use Plain English to ensure that my advice is straightforward and demystifies the complicated and constantly changing area of UK immigration law.
I am also an experienced Trainer and provide bespoke training courses to my clients. I have trained for a number of organisations such as the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA), private colleges, universities, Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and companies of all sizes.
- Fluent Punjabi and Urdu
- Basic Hindi
- Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA)
- Recognised as leading Immigration Lawyer - Legal 500
- Trustee of Electronic Immigration Network (EIN)
Return to profiles